The Institute is a secure and convenient location for test proctoring. Organizations/Students needing certified third parties to proctor their exams should call 512-472-6666 and schedule or book below. Our staff is very welcoming and experienced and the facility is available 7 days a week. We can accommodate one on one, small and large groups.
How to schedule your exam
Schedule your exam at least 2 days before taking your exam.
- You can schedule your exam during any of the HOFT Institute regular business hours. Or, book online by using the scheduling button located below. For rush scheduling requests within 24 hours of the exam time, please call us.
- Proctoring fees: $75 per exam.
Before taking the exam:
- Call and verify that your exam has been received by HOFT Institute.
- Check exam requirements and time limits in the course syllabus so that you are prepared.
At your exam time:
- All exams are proctored on-site, at our 2400 Pearl Street. location. A parking lot is located North of our building, at 2402 Pearl Street. You can sign in to your exam 15 minutes prior to your scheduled exam time
- Have your ID our and ready. You are required to show your proctor one piece of picture ID.
- Any questionable activities will be noted and reported to your institution.
HOFT Institute provides test preparation for PSAT, SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, STAARS, LSAT, MCAT test prep. We can also provide tutoring for other exams by request such as the TSI exam and certification or state exams.